iTunes is a very popular media management tool developed by Apple Inc. for its users. It consists of an extensive media library with a wide collection of songs with sound optimization options. It is the best mode of organizing music and media along with iTunes store to shop for new music on your device. This application is available for iOS platform but you can also use iTunes on your Android devices following the tips given in this article.
More about iTunes For Android:
iTunes develop by Apple Inc. is a popular media player and management application. It has a vast library with huge collection of music and you can always download new music any time from the iTunes store. The application is integrated with storage and organization capabilities. Users can create special playlists and also get to share their music library wirelessly with the ‘Home Sharing’ feature. It also has sound optimization, equalization and enhancement options. With so many interesting features iTunes is hands down the one stop location for all music enthusiasts.
iTunes for Android:
iTunes is only available for iOS and Windows operating systems and not available for Android OS but you can use iTunes on your Android smartphone by following the instructions mentioned in this article. You don’t have to be a tech savvy individual to use these techniques. Follow these instructions and you will be good to use iTunes on your Android device.
Method – 1 Transfer iTunes to Android Using Google Play Music:
iTunes and Google Play Music applications are compatible with each other and you can sync both the systems with the help of Google Music Manger.
- Download Google Music Manager on your computer and login using your Google account credentials.
- Now select the location where you want your music to be uploaded, in our case iTunes and the music manager will start uploading all the music files contained within.
- The desktop version of iTunes will auto sync with your Google Play Music application.
- Now open the Google Play Music app on your Android device and tap on the My Library option, you will see all the iTunes music queuing up.
- Uploading all the music may take some time and then you can start enjoying iTunes music on your Android phone.
Method – 2 Transfer iTunes to Android using iSyncer:
iSyncer is an application available for download in the Google Play Store. This application is used to transfer iTunes music to Android. It is a very efficient method of transferring iTunes music to an Android device and it is also quite simple to use.
- Download the iSyncer application from Googke’s Play Store and also download it on your desktop device.
- Now connect your phone to your PC using an USB cable and open the iSyncer desktop application.
- After you open the desktop application a window will pop up on your computer screen asking you the files you want to synchronize with your phpone. Check the box next to iTunes and then click on Synchronize.
- Now the file transfer will begin and once all the transfer is done click on End and disconnect your phone from your PC.
- You can now enjoy all iTunes music on your Android device.