iTunes free download for windows is a multimedia management application launched by Apple Inc. for mac and Windows operating systems. It comprises of a mobile device manager, a media player and a music library that allows systematical organization of digital files. iTunes has an extensive music library and it comes with a bunch of media management and sound optimization features that makes it a great media management tool. Even though iTunes is available only for macOS and Windows PC you can sync it with your iPhone too and with a little technical help you can listen to iTunes music on any Android device.
iTunes Free Download For Windows 10:
iTunes Free Download for windows 10 media management application runs on mac and Windows operating system. It was launched in 2001 and in the present day it is widely used as a media player. iTunes primarily comprises of a media player for streaming media and a music library that holds huge collection of music for its users. Additionally, you can also use it as a CD ripper to import media. It also allows music sharing between devices wirelessly which is a very useful feature. The organization and storage capabilities of the music library and the sound optimization capabilities of the media player provides an enhanced music experience to the users. Later on, the core features of iTunes were extended with video support, podcast support and a section for e-books that was later discontinued. iTunes lets you enjoy a quality media streaming experience on you mac or Windows PC.
Features of iTunes Free Download Media Player:
- iTunes Store: iTunes store is a platform from where Apple users can purchase and download music to their iTunes library. This store has a huge collection of songs to be purchased from. It provides a DRM free music catalog. You can also download movies and TV shows from the store and save it in your media library.
- Music Organization: iTunes apart from being a media player is a great music organizer. With this application you can customize your music library by arranging songs as per your choice and it also lets you create personalized playlists be it according to genre, artists or albums etc. The categorized arrangement of your library makes it very easy to find out your favorite music.
- Access to iTunes Store: iTunes free download For windows 10 serves as a gateway to iTunes store that allows to download songs to update your music library. This store holds an extensive collection of songs and podcasts for you to purchase from. Additionally, there is a podcast manager that auto downloads any new podcast as soon as it becomes available on the store.
- iCloud Integration: iTunes free download for windows 10 is integrated with iCloud allowing users to access the media contents across all their devices and synchronize the media files with their devices. The downloaded media files can be accessed offline.
- Synchronization With iPhone and iPad: iTunes allows users to synchronize other Apple devices like iPhones and iPads. This software lets you transfer files easily between your PC and other iOS devices. With the file synchronization capability you can duplicate your iTunes media library on your phone and your iPad. You can also transfer iTunes playlists to your iPads.
- Automatic Updates: iTunes free download for windows 10 constantly checks for new updates and whenever an update becomes available it notifies the user of the same so that they can upgrade their software to the latest version and enjoy the additional features of the update.
- The ‘Up Next’ Playlist: This is an auto generated playlist with combination of songs chosen randomly from your playback history. It allows you to view the song coming up next and enables you to control the music playlist by arranging the music like moving a song up or down the queue or delete any song from the list.
- Mini Player: iTunes supports a fully functional portable miniplayer that comprises of the Up Next button, the search button and various Airplay options.
iTunes Free Download Media Management:
- Metadata Attributes and Music Import Feature: the iTunes tracks have metadata attributes which means that users can edit the track details like changing the name of the album or artist, changing the music genre, the year of release or the album artwork to make the files easily accessible.
The file importing function allows users to transfer and import digital media files to and from iOS devices. It allows CD ripping for importing media files.
- Music Library: iTunes offers a huge exclusive music library with a ‘Home Sharing’ feature that allows users to share their entire music library with other devices wirelessly. The ‘Home Sharing’ feature is quite convenient for sharing media files. Moreover, users are also allowed to setup a network attached system connected through an application.
- Special Playlists: iTunes provides various customized playlists to enhance your music experience.
The ‘Up Next Playlist’ is an auto generated playlist of songs from your playback history with a display section of what song is going to play next. You can further edit this playlist according to your preference.
The ‘Genius Mix’ is another auto generated playlist of similar genered songs. This playlists also provides suggestions for music purchase to upgrade your music collection.
‘Smart Playlists’ are customized playlists generated by filtering songs from the media library as per the selected criteria defined by the users.
- Sound Processing: this media tool provides various sound optimization options including sound enhancement, sound equalization and crossfading options to tweak the output as per your choice. It also supports a sound check feature that adjusts the volume for the entire music library automatically.
- Video: With the release of iTunes free download for windows 10 4.8 video supporting capability was incorporated within the
- application: The iTunes free download for windows 10 store was integrated with a number of movies although the collection was limited. But with this release users could also purchase and stream movies on the iTunes media player. Later in 2008 Apple paired up with Select releasing “iTunes digital copy” section where digital copy of Select DVDs and Blu-ray discs became available for purchase.
- Podcasts: iTunes supports a Podcast feature that allows users to subscribe and customize the update frequency of Podcasts. A podcast manager notifies an user whenever a new Podcast is available for purchase. Users can also create smart playlists to adjust the Podcasts according to their preference.
- iBook: In 2010 Apple launched an iBook application that allowed users to download e books from the iTunes stores which were managed through the iTunes application and then transferred to the subsequent iOS device.
iTunes Free Download for Android:
iTunes is not available for Android devices. It is only available for mac and Windows OS but there are ways in which you can listen to iTunes music on your Android smartphone. You don’t have to be a tech savvy person to do this just follow the tips mentioned here correctly and you will be good have your iTunes library on your Android mobile phone.
- Transfer iTunes to Android using Google Play Music:
You can transfer your iTunes library to your Android device using Google Play Music application. Google Play Music and iTunes are mutually compatible applications and hence can be synced with Google music manager. To do so.
- Download Google Play Music application on your phone and Google Music Manager on your PC with iTunes installed on it.
- Open the music manager application and login using your Google account.
- Select iTunes as your location for uploading files.
- The files will start uploading and iTunes free download for windows 10 will sync with the Google Play Music application.
- Now if you open the Google Play Music app on your phone you will notice the iTunes music queue up in your phone’s music library. It may take some time for such a large number of files to upload. You can now enjoy iTunes music on your Android device.
- Transfer Using iSyncer Application:
iSyncer is a special application designed to transfer iTunes music to Android. It is the most efficient method to transfer iTunes music on any Android device and iSyncer can be easily downloaded from Google Play Store.
- Download the iSyncer application on your smartphone as well as on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to the computer with an USB cable and open the iSyncer application on your computer while your phone is connected with to your computer.
- A window will appear on your screen asking you as to which files you want to synchronize. You have to tick the box next to iTunes and then click on Synchronize.
- The file transfer will begin and once all the media files has been transferred to your phone click on End and disconnect your phone from your PC and enjoy iTunes music on your Android device.
- Use Apple Music for Android
Apart from following the above mentioned procedures you can also use Apple Music to listen to iTunes music on Android device. It is the official means to listen to iTunes music on an Android device. Apple music is available for Android but you need to have an Apple ID to gain access to your account. Moreover, it is subscription based so you need to subscribe to a suitable plan to enjoy Apple Music on your phone. All the subscriptions come with a free trial period of three months after which you are charged for your subscription.
Download iTunes Free Download for iOS:
iTunes is not available for iPhone. It is a desktop application and runs on mac and Windows PCs. The functionalities of iTunes is broken up in an iPhone into multiple parts. On your computer the application serves the purpose of a media player as well as a management tool but on the phone there are different apps like iTunes Store, App Store and Music etc to provide the services of iTunes desktop application. However, you can sync your iPhone with the desktop application and transfer your iTunes library on iPhone.
Sync your iOS Device over Wi-Fi:
- Open iTunes on your computer and make sure that it is upgraded to the latest version.
- Use your USB cable that was provided with your iPhone to connect your device to the computer.
- In the iTunes tab find your iOS device and click on it.
- And then on the summary tab click on Sync over Wi-Fi and the click on Apply and then disconnect the USB cable from your computer.
- Select the items that you want to sync with your device and the click Sync to sync the media files with your iOS device. The iOS device will also automatically sync when iTunes is open on your computer and the device is connected to a power source.
Sync Using an USB Cable:
- Open the latest upgraded version of iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iOS device via USB cable.
- In the iTunes tab select on your device icon and also select the content you want to sync with your device.
- Now in the main window check the box next to Sync to start the file synchronization. You can customize the sync settings to make the synchronization more accurate.
- Follow these steps for all types of content and you can click on the Apply button on the lower right corner of your screen to save these synchronization settings.